Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A couple of layouts



I had the chance yesterday and today to scrap some layouts, just for me. Picking and choosing whatever paper and elements I like. It was overwhelming to say the least! I'm used to designing with one kit or designer for RAKscraps sponsor layouts. But this gave me a chance to play with some of Jen Wilson's stuff I picked up at last months sale.

Credits: Jen Wilson's Sunburst kit. Alpha from Jen Wilson's Aunt Ida's Sunroom Kit. Stitches by Shabby Princess. Dotty swirl stamp by Rhonna Farrer. Font is SAcinta.

Credits: papers are from Jen Wilson's Layer upon Layer collection, cool sticker and wordart quote from her Feeling Quirky kit. Stitches and staples by Shabby Princess. Notebook paper by Amy Martin

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Amy - these are AWESOME! Wonderful breathtaking work.

Anonymous said...

Amy, you amaze me with your work. It's hard to tell they are even digital. Great Job!!!

sussann said...

Fabulous layouts!! Your pictures are great and the layouts compliment them perfectly!