Friday, November 17, 2006

Good morning! I'm back! Or at least I'm going to try. It's funny, once you get out of a habit, it's so hard to get back on track. Just ask my scale and my treadmill!

So, I have a ton of layouts to post. I'll post them all at the end and make you wait for them! Ha!

My designers have put out some amazing new products. I'll give you a quick overview.

--Tracy Ann has these gorgeous new kits that I just adore. Plus go check out her new Christmas goodies!

---Corina is opening up a new shop with some amazingly cool and funky designers. It's opening this weekend some time so go check it out at www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com

---Catscrap has some great new doodles. These Christmas ones are so whimsical, just the perfect hand drawn touch. There are also some new doodle alphas you should checkout.---Meredith Fenwick has a Christmas kit called True Spirit that really defines the meaning of Christmas. All proceeds will go to Toys for Tots.

Okay...on to the layouts! Well, poo! Blogger will only let me upload these two. I'll have to share more later.


Credits can be found here

Credits can be found here

I should be getting back the CD from our family photoshoot today or tomorrow. I can't wait to show those off...my brother got some good shots!

Well, my only plans today are to get to Shopko to see about a Christmas present for Kyra and to watch Elf tonight on TV. Sounds like fun, huh? Later!

No comments: