Well...when I said I was back...I lied! I've been busy, on a top secret project. It's huge, amazing, exciting...just plain wonderful! It's scrap related and it's something I haven't done in awhile. I'll post a teaser in the next few days.
Because of this new project I've had to step down from three of my teams. There may be more cutbacks in the future. Not sure how much scrapping I'll have time for. That and the fact that I'm OUT of pictures...decent pictures anyway. I'm asking Santa for a new lens for my camera and hope it will inspire me to take more indoor pics (the lens I have now isn't the best for low light).
Can you believe Christmas is coming up so fast? My mom and SIL went shopping bright and early Black Friday. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I got accomplished and it was a fun day. We hit Walmart first thing, then Kmart, Bed Bath and Beyond, Target, the mall, World Market and lunch at Spezia's before hitting a bike shop before heading home. 4:45am to 1:30pm. That's a lot of shopping!
Funny story...Kirby really wanted to go shopping with us. I told him he couldn't because I'd be shopping for him. He asked if I'd take him later in the day...like 10:30am. I told him I may not be back by then. He replied "NO one on EARTH could shop for 5 hours STRAIGHT!" ROFLOL!
Want to see some layouts? Well blogger won't let me post them! Check out my gallery link on the right.
Okay...off to keep working on my project(s).
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I take back the ornament comment. It is terrific on a layout. I hope I get a copy of your stuff. The colors are perfect. You never cease to amaze me. I am so proud of you. BTW love the card. I think I have the best looking family in town. Love ya.
Post a Comment