Friday, April 13, 2007

I think this has to be the luckiest Friday the 13th I've ever had! I had a wonderful day (except for the fact that Will was cranky, but I can live with that considering)


First of all...I spent most of the morning and afternoon cleaning out Kirby's bedroom. It looks so good now! I wish I had taken before and after pictures. I threw out a TON of trash and broken toys. I went through almost every box, shelf, drawer, nook, and cranny. I just have to vacuum and there is a small pile of baseball cards I need Cameron and Kirby to go through together sometime.


Second...I'm a GYPSY!!! I applied to be a scrap gypsy when the uber talented Dianne Rigdon decided to start this cool new concept in creative teams. Check it out here: Scrap Gypsies There will be new designers each month and we will complete digital and altered items! I can't wait to get my hands dirty again and play with glue and scissors!


Third...I'm highlighted on Hummie's blog this week for her designer techniques feature. I share a technique for color popping photos and also using visual triangles on layouts. Stop on over...there's a coupon waiting for you!


Fourth...I just found out my Curls layout that I posted yesterday is the featured layout at Scrapbook-Bytes! How fun is that? :)


I even managed to scrap a page tonight.


Credits can be seen here

Have a great weekend everyone! I'm hoping to be super productive and have new products for next week. Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Wonderful layout! I absolutely love the way you did the title! It sounds like you had a fabulous day! May the feeling live long!