Long time no blog! I've always been a scatterbrained blogger, but lately I have really been slacking. I started a housecleaning schedule...it is so pretty stuck on my refrigerator! LOL! Today was my first full day and my arm hurts so bad from scrubbing! Seriously, I started this to not be overwhelmed and have too much work on a single day. HA...well, my house is at a place right now that these first few weeks are going to be a lot of work. Once the really hard stuff is done, the maintenance will be much easier. I was on my hands and knees most of the day scrubbing my laminate floors. They were gross! I also did the baseboards and the kitchen table and benches. Then I did the outside of the fridge, oven, and microwave. All that plus the daily stuff and I'm pooped!
Here's my schedule...see how pretty? I used Amber Clegg's Tranquility kit @ scrapartist

Winter decided it wasn't finished with us and we got 7.7 inches of snow Tuesday and Wednesday. It finally warmed up and the sun came out and I'd guess it will all be gone by tomorrow night.
I had both boys home sick on Tuesday. Kyler is back on his second round of antibiotics and has an appointment with an ENT on Monday. Kirby is just a really good actor! He totally had me convinced he had strep. After the Dr. he was his usual self!
Kyra got her hair colored Tuesday night. It's so cool!

I am keeping so many digi secrets right now! I can't wait to share with all of you...some really great stuff!
Speaking of digi...new stuff I put out Monday and some layouts!
Here's my schedule...see how pretty? I used Amber Clegg's Tranquility kit @ scrapartist

Winter decided it wasn't finished with us and we got 7.7 inches of snow Tuesday and Wednesday. It finally warmed up and the sun came out and I'd guess it will all be gone by tomorrow night.
I had both boys home sick on Tuesday. Kyler is back on his second round of antibiotics and has an appointment with an ENT on Monday. Kirby is just a really good actor! He totally had me convinced he had strep. After the Dr. he was his usual self!
Kyra got her hair colored Tuesday night. It's so cool!
I am keeping so many digi secrets right now! I can't wait to share with all of you...some really great stuff!
Speaking of digi...new stuff I put out Monday and some layouts!



Ok...time to put the boys to bed and watch ER. I hope it's a good one...It's one of those shows that I have not missed at all during it's hiatus, but will watch because I feel like I know the people! LOL!
1 comment:
Great layouts, I love the flowers behind the pic on the last one! great schedule too, I so need to do one for myself, but then the hard part is actually following through! Hope everyone is feeling better soon!
Post a Comment