Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Just a quick post this morning. My three day weekend was completely uneventful. I had all the kids yesterday and let me tell you...it's easy to forget the extra noise, the extra mess, the extra stress! I have no idea how I did it all summer. It's back to just me and Will today and I just found out I'll have him 5 days a week instead of four. It wasn't working out for Scott and Wendy so she's going back to her old hours. Good money wise for me, but I will miss my Fridays to myself. I could always get caught up and run errands and make appointments for that day, but no longer.

Exciting news! I'm one of 25 finalists in scrapartists apprentice contest. On to round three, making elements. I've been dreading this round! But it will be good to challenge myself.

I have so much to do this week. Scott's wedding album is only 1/3 finished, I have tons of CT stuff to work on, plus the apprentice stuff. And of course this is the time my computer decides to poop out on me. Super slow, having to restart all the time. Not good!

So, here's some layouts I did this weekend. I love this first one...just the colors and the different elements, I think it came together really nicely.


Okay...if I do nothing else today, I HAVE to do laundry. Off to throw in a load right now.

2 comments:

sussann said...

Yeah!! Congrats on making round 3!!!

ksharonk said...

Congrats ... and wow! Love all THREE of these layouts! :)