Thursday, October 12, 2006

See what I woke up to this morning? What's that white stuff??? SNOW??? It not only snowed a little bit last night, but it is CRAZY cold. Like 12 degrees windchill. I made sure the kids had winter coats, hats, and gloves this morning...even though they weren't happy about it.

I think I got my computer working a bit better. At least I can save stuff now. For a while there I'd be working on a layout...go to save it and get a fatal error. Then I'd have to do all the work again, try to save and cross my fingers. I really thought I'd be going out and buying a new computer.

Kyra stayed home from school yesterday...her throat has been bothering her a lot lately. She is singing quite a bit this year and I don't know if that's the problem or if she's got strep. She just doesn't have any other symptoms. I never know when to take my kids in to the dr. Unless they are really really sick, I just don't think it's worth the time or trouble. It didn't help that after she was home for a few hours she says "I could have went to school"...but then a little later she says "good thing I didn't go to school, or I would have fallen asleep".

Here are a couple of layouts for you. The first one is of the flowers my mom had sent to me on my birthday (the bright spot of my day). The second one is my niece from 3 years ago! I can't believe how fast time flies.

No comments: