I didn't do too much today. I got up early and took a hot bath, got ready and went to the bank to cash my last two weeks checks. I don't feel so poor anymore. I spent the day printing out layouts and chatting at designer digitals. They had all day chats with freebies and challenges. I got two layouts done and I think I sparked my mojo a bit.
This evening we went over to the inlaws (no supper though). Cameron and Trent traded some baseball cards and Kirby was tired and moody because he just got teary eyed when Daddy was trading cards that he got as Christmas presents. Well, I fixed that! But Kirby was still a little out of sorts. He was going to go to bed the minute we got home (around 8pm), but Trent came over to do more trading and Kirby thought it best if he supervise so he didn't lose anymore cards.
Really, I have nothing much to say...but I do have layouts to share. About 12 since I last posted. I won't bore you with all of them, just a few.



No comments:
Post a Comment