Lots of great things happening for me. I will be selling at a new site very soon. The reaction I've gotten about my designs is just amazing to me. I keep thinking I'll wake up and it will all have been a dream. Wanna sneak peak? Here ya go!

So, whatcha think? Even though I've been a closet designer for a year and a half...I finally feel like I've achieved the quality that I would be proud to put out there for the digiworld. Papers are my passion, I could make papers all day long 7 days a week. It's very theraputic for me. I'm still working on the elements. I can probably figure out anything technically...it's the creative ideas I'm struggling with. However, now that I'm actively trying to be more creative...ideas are coming to me from everywhere.
So, in another part of my life...my daycare provider life...I had an awful day. Just one thing after another went wrong. I'm not used to having all 6 kids in my house (they're usually in school) and the baby isn't feeling well. That would be bad enough, except you have to add in the tracked in dog poop, the whiny son, the fat lip, the big hairy spider...and well, you get the idea. Thank goodness I'll only have them 2 days next week and 2 days the week after that.
Am I ready for Christmas? I think I'm 90 percent there. I have 2 dirty santa gifts to pick up...2 small gifts to wrap...and a few goodies to make. It's my 10 year anniversary Christmas eve and I'm telling everyone I don't want a gift...I want a trophy! Some sort of acknowledgement that I stuck it out this long...trust me, I deserve a prize!
Okay...I'm going to call my mom and see if she wants to drag me along with her shopping tonight.
6 comments:
It's very obvious you love papers Amy - they're just amazing!! And your elements aren't too bad either! LOL! :)
Sorry about your day - I've had a few of those myself, minus the kids. But I definitely know about tracked in dog poop!
Have a wonderful Christmas, and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
Happy Holidays Amy!!! I am so excited to be working with you!
Aggie
My New Blog! Please update your links :D
Your stuff looks AWESOME! I keep seeing it in the galleries, and I can't WAIT till it's available!
Amy your kit looks wonderful!!!! Glad to see you designing! :)
Hope you had a great Christmas!!!!
wow Amy, I'm totally loving your stuff! Those papers are gorgeous and your elements ROCK in my opinion!
Holy cow~!! Your new stuff is amazing! So excited for the new store to open!!
KellieP
Post a Comment