Saturday, December 30, 2006

not long now....

New Years Day...grand opening and sale at The Lily Pad!!!!!! I'm so excited
Want another preview?



















I also want to introduce my super fab, totally talented (I can't believe they said yes) Creative Team. I've been fans of their layouts for a long time and I'm so excited to see what they do with my stuff. Here's the links to their galleries, total eye candy!

aggietha (aggie)
Ashley Olson
d2vasquez (darla)
Emily Powers(bugshine)
Gina Miller
Mrs2a50 (julie)
nbeaudreau (nikki)
shamz17 (shabem)
Tiff Brady
whatkatiedid(kate)
wyowomanKristin(Kristin)

And since I haven't scrapped in a week...here's another sneak peek kit. A fun snow kit (which we have none yet...it's raining in December, what's up with that?)

Don't forget to come check out the store on Monday! Here's a store blinkie (a little feel of the actual store), snag it if you want.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH Amy - I had so much fun playing with some of your new kits - the snowman kit looks just as fab!!! Congrats on the the store opening! I am so excited for all you gals!

Anonymous said...

Everything looks great! Congrats on the new CT and the store opening tomorrow!

Cheryl said...

Looks like nice stuff...I keep reading about the new site...hope it does well.

Petra said...

Love the kits!! How awsome the lily pad is finally opening, gonna put the blinkie on my blog later on..Looks great!! All the best wishes for 2007 and good luck at the lily pad!!

Wendy said...

Love all your new goodies over at the Lily Pad! And congrats on your awesome CT!