I need help!!! I've had this kit sitting on my hard drive for about a month now. I would love to put it in the store for sale...but I can't think of a name! Please give me suggestions! Leave a comment with your name idea and if I choose it you can have the kit for free! Plus my everlasting appreciation!!! You have until Wednesday January 10th, after that I'll pick the name and the kit will go into the store on Friday morning. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

80 comments:
Okay, I know I don't technically count, but what about "Fresh Air"?
Shabby Elegance
KendiRN70@aol.com
Attic Treasures
It's a great kit, btw!
heyjoe@mailcentral.biz
Gorgeous kit, how about "Spice Garden"
How about "Faded Memories"?
Beautiful kit!
KeemacmomCreations@gmail.com
Rustic Remembrances
Just thought of another...."A Moment In Time"
What about "Mystic Grunge"?
I was thinking mystic treasures
OK, how about "Cinnamon Toast"??
"Cottage Rust"
Great Kit!
J74a75k78@aol.com
Beautiful!
I would call it ~ Garden Treasure ~
Weathered Garden
Warm and Weathered
Toast and Jam
haha I like the last one!
Dixi
dixigoulden@hotmail.com
Great kit!
How about:
Sunwashed Floral, Sunwashed Canvas, Sunwashed Garden
Timeworn Treasures
Forgotten Treasures
Timeless Memories
dlhoffer at yahoo dot com
Summer Scarlet
Ooh - lovely kit!
What about 'Rouge Bazaar'
kylieaclark at gmail dot com
This kit is beautiful! I love the colors and textures of the papers and the elements are wonderful. Nice job! So here are my names: Polynesian Retreat or Polynaise. Good luck. Can't wait until it's available!
Lil B
mullaney@usa.net
Beautiful kit Amy!!!
The only thing that pops in my head is:
(It's) All the Rage
Laurie G
i kind of like:
flea market finds
grandma's attic
ebienic@hotmail.com
I just love this kits so I hope you get a name for it soon.
I'm horrible at names, thank goodness I have only three children.
How about Verdgree Gardens ?
You make the most beautiful kits girl! Love this one too!
I would say "Wild flowers" :)
lindsepigen@gmail.com
My suggestions:
Country Lady
Natural Lady
Amy- you do beautiful work!! :) Just love this one! (And the others! LOL)
Here are a few suggestions-
Tuscan Moonlight
Renaissance Garden
Good luck choosing a name!!
T.
I think of my grandma jewelry drawer. So........
Grandma Jewels
Renee
Upston@comcast.net
Grandma's cottage
Summer Flea market
Afternoon with Grandma
this is sooo beautiful!
here's a variety of choices...
Aunt Francine
Flowers from the Attic
Botanical Treats
Betsy's Garden
Finder's Keepers
Funky Junky
saranohw@yahoo.com
Turquoise & Terra Cotta
The Attic Treasure!!
hehehe Just noticed Kellie suggested the same thing!! Great idea Kellie :) :)
Gorgeous!
I hope it hasn't already been mentioned, but the first thing that came to mind was "Rustic Romance".
castelluccio@gmail.com
Awesome colour scheme, totally love the way ther work together.
Great suggestions everyone, it's gonna be hard!!!!
I suggest:-
Butterflies & Blossoms
Cinnamon Surprise or
Toasted Teal
xx.caitlin.xx@gmail.com
This kit is absolutely gorgeous!!! I posted 3 names over on DST but thought I had better put them here too! My names are:
Moments in Time
Garden Memories
Weathered Tropics
:) Brandi
Dreams of Yesterday
Lovely kit!!
Eclectic Whimsy
Forgotten Summer
Beautiful kit!
vintage jewels... the pins nad butterfly make me think of something in my mother's jewelry box...forgotten though, and not worn by her, and the papers remind me of the samer sort of clothing, my mom had great clothes, and all the sort of pieces my 11 year old would stumble across and make her own, wearing them wth her own finesse... so after all those words...
vintage jewels or
vintage treasures or
Wonderful Kit, Amy.
Timeless
Sassy Pants
Grandma's Housecoat
Splendor
Cabin Fever
sczos911 AT msn DOT com
What about
Under The Tuscan Sun... ???
love the kit...it has a vintage house feel to me so I'd give it cool street name...
Maple Lane
Very pretty kit. What about "Rustic Charm" for the name?
Teresa
theeitels@msn.com
Here a few ideas:
Rustic Whimsy
Rusty Florals
Summer Garden
That's all I can think of for now, (I guess they're not that great! lol!) Beautiful kit though!
Renee
reneelefebvre82@hotmail.com
Gorgeous! What about Country Charm? Especially since there is a cute little charm in the kit!
andersonpm@verizon.net
how about Enchanted Autumn Garden?
Rustic Garden?
Rustic Splendor
Secret Garden
jess_terry@msn.com
Here are my suggestions:
"Bohemian Butterfly"
"Gypsy Moon" or "Gypsy Dreams"
I love the romantic feel you've created with the lush papers and shabby chic elements - makes me want to dress in peasant blouses, skirts mades of colorful scarves, with an equally pretty scarf wrapped around my wild curls, and dance away the balmy summer night around the campfire outside my gyspy wagon - surrounded by music, love, laughter and family! Let's hear it for a nomadic, unconventional way of life!
Hugs,
Tracy Marie Reed
ddigger1967@cox.net
I'm thinking "Grandma's Treasure Box", "Cherry Blossoms", or "Vienna Nights".
Butterfly Kisses?
How about Enchanted Garden?
Testament of Beauty?
Uncertain spirit?
Poor Man's apothecary? (From the quote "The garden is the poor man's apothecary" German Proverb
Whitman's Garden
The Gardener's Shadow
Earthen Essentials
I have no idea...but these were fun to come up with! I am constantly blown away by your new creations...gorgeous!
Flourish
Urban Jungle
Rustic Grace
Rustic Chic
Rustic Gardens
Tara Sroka at Mad4Ads@nyc.rr.com
Love this kit!
Summer Cottage
The shabby frame and cute butterfly just reminds me of a cottage near the beach with all the great little trinkets the owners have found to decorate it with.
Im going to suggest Rustic Decor. It gives me a country flea market feel. Gorgeous kit! Good Luck with the name!
Tracie
spunknsarcasm@chater.net
Great kit. I love the colors. Reminds me of a sunset in the fall.
Moroccan Sunset
Treasured Memories
Vintage Treasures
OrphanAnnie1016@gmail.com
My first thought was
"Rustic Retreat"
Beautiful kit!
ang517@yahoo.com
It is beautiful kit. Here are my suggestions: Cranbery Silk * Crimson Bliss * Garnet Garden * Morning Room * Cranberry Cordial * Sheltered Garden * Calling Card * Abundant Garden.
-Cindy
Oops - I'm Cindy, just listed a bunch - and forgot to leave my e-mail. It's JoyintheJourney@comcast.net
How about....
Papillon, A Moment in Time, Enchanted Evening, Treasures of Life, Butterflies are Free, Beauty, Life is Beautiful, My Fair Lady, Laughter in Paradise, Floras Bellas (beautiful flowers in Spanish), Mariposa (butterfly in Spanish), Nostalgic Memories or Once Upon A Time?
The butterfly reminds me of a butterfly on one of my daughter, Isabella's favorite shirts so how about, "Isabella"?
It is a beautiful kit!
Sabrina0268@aol.com
How about "Sweep of Meadows"
Love your kit; beautiful earth tones!
laurie_weber67@yahoo.com
Fly Free
So elegant! My suggestions:
*Gold-Filled Garden
*Posy Nostalgia
*Regal Reminiscence
Barbara
chinadream602@aol.com
Some great recommendations have already been submitted but how about:
Butterflies are Fee
Blue Moon
Rhapsody in Motion
Hmmm...maybe "Growing Up" because it is gardenish and you are starting a new venture. It is lovely BTW
Cynthia
Never to be Forgotten
Faded Blooms
jeberry2@gmail.com
Okay, it's beautiful!! How about Shabby Attic or Shabby Market Red?
Your kit reminds me of being in nature, in the country, weathered and rustic so my pick is..........drum roll please..............
"Thistle Verde"
My first thought when spotting that VERY AWESOME butterfly was 'oh that is so snappy'...but after taking a look at all the comments so far (so I didn't offer the same or similar)and going back to the kit once again to decide on my suggestion it struck me that your kit looks like it should be named "Bloomin' Butterfly Barn". It's a very sharp kit! Thanks ~Christina~ scrapichic@yahoo.com
Ok if it was my kit it would be called " a country walk" just reminds me of things you would see on a walk in the country.
leonie
alandl@iprimus.com.au
gorgeous!!
how about:
Equinox Elegance
gorgeous kit, those elements rock!
how about...
"Garden Jewels"
tattoo4mauve@gmail.com
Chrystina
"Sunkissed and Carefree"
"Refreshed and Renewed"
Ok, here's my take on it... "Forever Untitled", "TurquoiseBliss"..."Old Spice"?
I really love the colors, by the way...your work is so awesome!
mushcroom@yahoo.com
How about:
Framed Fiddle Fern
Spanish for Treasure-Tesoro, Butterfly Treasure-Tesoro de Mariposas, Rusty-Oxidado
I see alot of good ones already mentioned.
~Mary~
Beautiful Kit
How about:
Paprika Dreams
or
Tuscan Spices
Beautiful kit, Amy!
The colors remind me of the sunset I saw two weeks ago just a few minutes before my dad passed away from cancer, but then you have the butterfly and flower theme going on too. So, my name suggestion is 'Rebirth'.
Melinda
mmbbcstaley@netzero.net
hmmmmmm...this is a challenge since so many have came up with such wonderful names.
Here are a few suggestions all revolving around "antiquities".
Since you are Amy..you could go with: "Amy's Antiquities"...I love the sound of it.
If you don't like that perhaps "Jeweled Antiquities", or maybe even "Shabby Antiquities".
Beautiful work!! It's sure to be a hit regardless of the name :)
ScrapScavenger@aol.com
Dreaming of you
maggiewright@sbcglobal.net
Weathered Summer
Shabby Garden
Morrocan Garden
Fading Summer
Don't know how you designer's keep coming up with your names - it's hard, lol!!
Kellie
marmy@xtra.co.nz
Hi Sweetie, This kit is beautiful and when I look at it I see the name...
Warm visions of Tomorrow
xxx
Country Air
Rustic romance
Rustic rambles
Cottage Garden
Carefree
In grandmas garden
Warm weather
Cosy Cottage
Country Air
Rustic romance
Rustic rambles
Cottage Garden
Carefree
In grandmas garden
Warm weather
Cosy Cottage
A touch of Leah.
The kit is beautiful. The colors, flowers, timeless/rustic touches... Reminds me of a dear friend of mine that passed away last year.
Post a Comment