AAAAAGGGGHHHH!!! I hope I never see a St. of South Dakota phone number on my caller id for the rest of the year. I kept Kyler home yesterday to give the antibiotics a chance to really kick in and give him a day to rest. This morning I sent him to school confident that 5 doses of augmentin would have done the trick. At 11am I get the dreaded call...the secretaries know how frustrating this has been for me so they let him rest in the office the first time he came down...and sent him back to the classroom. But soon enough his teacher sent him back down with a wastepaper basket because he was "kinda" throwing up. So, I came and got him and the secretary said I could feed him some lunch and give him tylenol or ibuprofen and send him back if he felt better. So...I marched him over there at 1:15 and he was fine the rest of the day. So today is the 5th day in a row he's missed some school. Very frustrating!!!
Cameron is home for four days and I'm so happy! I have plans...big cleaning and organizing plans. The only downside is that it's supposed to rain so our garage cleanout might not happen. That's okay because I have a utility room that needs some major work too.
Is anyone else sick of cooking, or more to the point...thinking up something to cook everyday for supper? I have it pretty bad because of Kirby's food allergies and the fact that Cameron will not eat anything "strange" which is pretty much anything he hasn't eaten before. If it were just Kyra and I we'd be cooking Rachael Ray style every night. I'm so sick of spaghetti, chili, tacos, and chicken!
Well, I should go check on the strange man out in my front yard. Seems we might have a gas leak...he's been out there digging holes for over an hour!
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I loathe cooking! It is always a struggle. I am a vegetarian but my husband eats meat and the kids eat meat too, (tho I do hope I am a good influence on them and they will change once they are adults)
my husband is a bit of a fussy eater and our youngest son has taken after him big time (he doesn't like to eat anything new either) I loathe the whole process of cooking...standing there chopping things up...la la la...I'd rather be creating art than tea. A newly sewn dress, a knitted jumper, a layout, a cross stitched Christmas scene all last way longer than a plate of food and can be appreciated for quite some time whereas food is eaten in 10 minutes or less and you hardly get a Thanks Mum that was nice and then it's forgotten about as soon as the empty plate is tossed in the sink! Ah...if only we could gain sustainance from arts and crafts :-)
Post a Comment