Saturday, June 23, 2007

It's the weekend!!!! I was all ready to sleep in until 8 this morning but I was woken up by the sound of my husband come in through the front door, which is odd since he's not due back until tomorrow sometime. As I was listening I heard a bang, like a baseball had hit the floor (not an uncommon sound in my house). But as I laid there, I didn't hear another sound. I was freaked out! I finally got brave enough to put on my glasses and get out of bed to check it out. The door was still locked, and no husband. Very strange. I have a few theories though. The bang was the newspaper hitting the front deck and the sound of the door opening was either a dream or I had forgotten that my mom was coming over to walk (if it was...sorry mom, I forgot!!!)

I just got a phone call from the baseball association returning our call. At 7:30 in the morning on a Saturday! Who calls that early on a Saturday????

Ky has a baseball game this morning at 10 and I'm wondering what the kids and I should do the rest of the day. I have an itch to take them to Evan Almighty, but Kyra said she didn't really want to go. It's going to be hot today, but even hotter tomorrow so I may wait and do a movie tomorrow.
Layouts:


And big news! I'm having a sale at The Lilypad! I have a new paper pack and some other goodies you may not have seen yet.

And finally, if you made it this far...a gift! My Creative Team has been having a good time thinking up new colors and ideas for this pinned alpha. This one is inspired by Kate Hadfield who wanted a white alpha and also orange, teal, hot pink and orange! So I was inspired to combine them all in this version. (you never know, you may see that multi-colored alpha in the near future)

Thank you for your interest! This download has expired.

96 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Amy THANK YOU soooo much for the alpha LOVE it :)

heatherly said...

Love this alpha! Thanks so much, Amy! :)

ksharonk said...

Thank you, Amy ... it's gorgeous!!! :)

Anonymous said...

thanks so much!

Karen said...

Thanks so much for the alpha!! I'm off to shop now...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Amy!!
Love it!!

Laney913

Kenna E. (RatherBscrappin) said...

Holy Crapola Amy ... did you lose your mind?!!! Or maybe that was no dream, and that baseball bat hit your head!! LOL I'm simply awe-struck by your generous alpha freebie!!! Thank you so much chickie!!!

Darcy said...

Wowzers, Amy! Thanks so much for that freebie!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great freebie love it!

Anonymous said...

thanks Amy!

Brooke said...

Wow, thanks a ton for the awesome alpha! What a fun treat! Have a great weekend.

Brooke

Amanda said...

So much a bummer that you did not get to sleep in - sleeping in until 8:00am is heaven around here! Sounds like you have a good weekend planned - let us know how Evan Almighty is!

Thanks for the great alpha - leave it to Kate to inspire such a colorful alpha! You rocked these!

Anonymous said...

Very unique alpha! Thank you so much for sharing it!

Cindy Lovell said...

Thanks so much,for the Alpha!

Keely~B said...

Thank you Thank You Thank You

Anonymous said...

Love this alpha--thank you!! Have a great Saturday!

~Julie said...

Thank you for the awesome alpha! And I just love those pages you showed!! GORGEOUS!
~Julie

Rebecca said...

Gorgeous! Thanks so much for the alpha! :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the alpha Amy. I have already shopped your sale and also wanted to say your layouts are gorgeous.

lesliereid said...

Oh my. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Anonymous said...

The alpha is so cute, Amy! Thanks! Gorgeous layouts too!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the alpha!
Margie

Anonymous said...

oh wow thanks girl! I love this :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Amy. Love the alpha!! :)

Tee said...

Thank you for your freebie alpha! And thanks for the sale too!

shelly c said...

Cute alphas, Amy! Thank you :)

Cathy Pascual said...

thank you AMy!
love it!

Lynette said...

Thanks for the gift... love it! I got my answer on how you got the alpha brown on that doggy layout too.. sneaky you! Enjoy your warm days!

My Bag of Scraps said...

Thanks, Amy! It's great!

jennieb75 said...

Thanks Amy!!!! Love this version too!

Anonymous said...

This is a cool alpha! Thanks so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

What a neat alpha! TY!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amy! These are great!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebie - I love them!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the alpha! It's truly awesome!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amy! These are so cool!

Anonymous said...

thanks so much!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks SO much for this awesome alpha! ! LOOOOOOVE it!

wyowoman said...

AMY! that top layout you showed here is SO FREAKING GORGEOUS. i am in love. that alpha rocks too - thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Than you so much!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute alpha, thanks for sharing!

Priscilla said...

I love this alpha - so cute! Thank you Amy.

Mara said...

thank you very much, it is a great alpha

Anonymous said...

The alpha set is so delicious & fun!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

Ramie :-) said...

Thanks so much! This is so cute!!!
Ramie

Brook said...

Thank you so much! This alpha set is so much fun!!!!

Amanda Resende said...

Thanks a lot!
Love it!

Anonymous said...

OhMyGosh...THANK YOU!!!! I've been wanting your original DIFY alpha for so long,and haven't had the funds to get it yet. This is just awesome! Wish I could shop your sale. Maybe next time... BTW,love your layouts. You are a great scrapper! :)

Anonymous said...

Great alpha! Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

I love this alpha! Thank you so much!

Kristy

Robin said...

Thanks Amy!!! How cool!

Melinda said...

Thank you, Amy!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!
Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Great. Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

What a cute alpha... very unique too! Thank you

Anonymous said...

Thanks for such a GENEROUS gift!! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice alpha. Thanks!

Gih said...

Beautiful!
Thank you very much for sharing!!!

Hugs,
Gi

Heather said...

oooh...thank you! I saw this in a LO recently and just love it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Amy! This is a wonderful gift.
Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Terrific alpha. Thank you so much for sharing

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the freebie.. Very cute!!!

Lisa H said...

Wow, thanks so very much, Amy!!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh TY for the cute alpha...definitley will be used over n over..wow!!

Trina said...

love that you did it for me. thank you!!

Anonymous said...

I love your alphas!! the tag rings are so awsome. and i love the original pinned alpha but these are sooooooo cute. thanks so much.

Mollie said...

This is just the most adorable alpha...can't wait to use it. Thanks so much for sharing your creative work:)

Dee in Oklahoma said...

Thank you so much..for this great alphabet..I love how you designed it. 8^)

Terri ( Meterr) said...

wonderful layouts!!! I love the vintage chair layout so much and the little boys surgery layout is so sweet. Hope hes doing much better now!!! The freebie rules too!! im going to add a link to your blog from my blog. i like to add a few freebies each day.

*sarahm172* said...

thank you

Jen Caputo said...

thanks Amy, this is so fun!

Unknown said...

very nice. Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute alpha. Thanks.

Meta Meulenbelt said...

This is cute, thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!! -jsj

Anonymous said...

Love it! thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you ! This is awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Way cool alpha! Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! Fabulous job and thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love this alpha.....thanks so much :-)

Anonymous said...

Very interesting alpha but nice. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this
beautifull alpha *smile*

hugs .. Kirsten

Muka said...

thanks for the alpha Amy... can't believe it's a freebie! :)

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for these great alphas! You're the best!

Anonymous said...

How adorable!!! Thank you so much for the great alpha's. I can think of so many possibilities!! BettyJoR

Anonymous said...

Wow!! This is great! Thank you so much!

Joy said...

Sorry I missed the alpha before the link expired - it looks great - nicely done!

Mo said...

Wow!! This is such a great alpha! So great for so much. Pinned and tagged is so cool. Thank you.

Cathy said...

Amy, that alpha is amazing! Will you be putting up the link again in the future? I would love to snag it, but didn't see it until today. Absolutely beautiful!

leealice said...

Wow these are such a beautiful freebie! I wish I could have snagged it but IkeaGoddes just put a link to you today.

Diane Leigh Davison :: Lawgal said...

wow the Lo is nice, and the alpha is fab! It's sunday night and the link is expired though---will it be available again?

Anonymous said...

:(

Guess I missed it. Are you going to offer it again sometime?

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful sorry that I missed too today when I saw it!!

Demetria said...

totally missed this freebie Amy... could you let me know if it's going to the store? Thank you.

Demetria
createlms_dw2003@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

thanks so much amy

Regiane Musa said...

ohhh, i dont believe your freebie expired! Great work.