Saturday, June 16, 2007

Well...I teased with a post of the new puppy, now it's time for a real post. My life has been pretty hectic lately. May is always a busy month for us with baseball starting and the end of the year activities. Now it's summer vacation and I'm slowly adjusting to life with 6 kids running around my house 7 hours a day 5 days a week. It's an adjustment, for sure!



Today was a hot humid day and the kids and I pretty much hung out at home all day. Kyra went over and helped watch her cousins for a while and the boys and I went to the grocery store, but that's all the comings and goings we accomplished. I put up a couple new things in the store and I actually scrapped a couple of pages. I also started reading the 5th Harry Potter again since the movie is coming out soon (I hope to get 6 reread also before the 7th book comes out).



Grady came over and Kirby got to puppy sit for an hour or so this afternoon. He would love to have a dog of his own! But the allergies and Kylers fear of dogs is keeping us from going out and getting one. Oh...the 6 kids I mentioned also puts a damper on that idea! LOL!



We had Cameron's parents, sister, and two nieces over for supper earlier this week. Now I know how to get my husband to help around the house! In less than 2 hours he had the entire upstairs spotless! I think I'll invite them over once a week...



Ok...want to see what I put in the store? Available as a set or separately!



And the two layouts I did tonight. Boy does it feel good to scrap! I really miss having the time to dig through my stash of stuff and play! Full credits can be seen in my gallery.

I never know how to end these blog posts...I'll have to think of something clever. For now...TTFN!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Love the new kit... just downloaded, great stuff as always! Loving both your layouts too, wonderin' how you got that 'G' brown instead of black though... I've messed around and can't figure out how to change the colors... any hints??? TTFN :)

Cheryl said...

Simplicity! My kind of scrapping! I need to find time to go get these....more designers should follow your lead!

Anonymous said...

All of your layouts are truly awesome & inspiring!

Anonymous said...

I just came across your page and saw the pic of the puppy. As an owner of 2 goldens (11 1/2 and 3 years), those pics take me back to my babies puppy days. These dogs are truly the best dogs in the world! Enjoy the puppy!!!