Sunday, June 24, 2007

Thank you all so much for the lovely words on the alpha! I wish I could leave it up forever, but it already had over 800 downloads and I had to cut it off somewhere. Don't worry, I think there will be more freebies in the future!

It was a pretty laid back weekend. Saturday we went to Ky's game and then ran a few errands. I'm wanting some wireless headphones badly. I have the treadmill behind my computer chair and I think with some headphones I could watch ABC shows or movies or just listen to my extensive play lists I have on the computer and am too lazy to download onto my mp3 player. It might help motivate me to get on that treadmill again...it's been very neglected! So we went to Best Buy and found one pair for $100, well that's just kind of ridiculous! So, I'm still looking.

It's getting hot here. Not as hot as they forcasted, but summer is definitely here. We don't have central air, just a window air conditioner in the living room window. It gets a little hot and stuffy in the basement where my computer is. I could use a fan! It's not quite as pleasant to sit down here as it is in front of the TV upstairs. Too bad there is NOTHING on! I'm pretty proud of myself for not getting into the summer shows. I did watch Top Chef and Kyra watches Traveler, but otherwise we aren't addicted to shows like we are in the fall.

So, that brings me to my newest purchase...Blockbuster online! We go to blockbuster a lot anyway and we always rack up the late fees. I think this will be a lot more cost efficient and I can get chick flick movies without feeling guilty! LOL! Also, I put quite a few kids movies into the queue because it's finally that time of summer when the 5 kids start getting bored. So rainy days or really super hot days will become movie days.

Well, I hate not posting a layout or a product or even a picture...but I didn't accomplish anything this weekend except weeding the front flower beds and I didn't take a picture :( I promise more interesting things for next blog post!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Gosh!! I can't believe I missed the freebie!! I looks great!!

Show us some pictures of your weeded flower bed :)
Have yourself a GREAT day :)

kallen1105 said...

I hate I missed the pinned alpha... too cute..:}

Anonymous said...

Oh, I missed it too. :( Oh well. It's very cute though!