I didn't blog about my new kit "Blushing" that I put in the store on Friday. It's one of my new favorites. Fun unique elements and pretty textured solids.
I even scrapped with it last night. Looking through my photos, I found this one of Kirby...it seemed perfect with that shirt and despite the hair that needed a cut badly...he looks "pretty" for a boy. :)
Then after some brainstorming with Natalie...I came up with this add on element pack. Some pretty baubles for your pages. I'm really pleased with the glass effect I ended up with. These are even glossier than the original ones in the kit.
And on non-scrapping news...my nephew is starting to walk! He just turned 9 months old last week. He takes a few steps at a time...especially if there's a piece of furniture nearby that he can grab onto. I need to get out the camera and take some pictures!
Hey...I've got a great music recommendation. Regina Specktor's album "Begin to Hope". The song Fidelity has been on VH1 and Thursday's Grey's Anatomy. My faves are Fidelity, On the Radio, and Hotel Song...but they are all good.
Okay...I have a strong desire to make chocolate chip cookies today. There is nothing chocolate in the house at all!! It's killing me!
TTYL!

1 comment:
wow what a gorgeous kit! Absolutely love it!
Post a Comment