Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Oh wow!!! You guys are so amazing with your name ideas. For some reason the fact that toast keeps coming up just makes me giggle! You have about 12 more hours to suggest something...I'll be picking the winner tomorrow. Stay tuned!!!

So, I sort of slacked off about sharing my layouts. But if I want my family to see them, I should probably post them here!
This first one uses Tracy Ann's goodies...her new peekaboo grunge papers are amazing!!! These are photos that my brother Scott took when trying to get a family shot for our Christmas photos. I couldn't tell you the last time we had a family portrait done!

And this one features my very own Winterglow kit available at www.the-lilypad.com For some reason I really struggled with this one and it took several days before I was happy with it. Must have something to do with scrapping my own stuff.

Well, I have a to-do list a mile long so I better get busy. TTYL!

No comments: