Monday, January 29, 2007

The least I could do is blog once a week, huh? :)

I had a rough day with Will, he has a bad cold and was just miserable. I pretty much spent the day on the couch with him snuggled up under the blanket. Wendy is also pretty sick and I'm hoping that they decide to take the day off tomorrow. Will would much rather cuddle with his mom...and I'm sure she would like to have a day of cuddling too!

First thing this morning Will pulled down Kyler's bowl of cereal on top of his head. Oops, not a good way to start the day when you're already feeling crummy. Ky said "we'll remember this as the Great Flip Down of 2007!" Goofy kid! He's always cracking me up.

I finally got over to the antique store this evening. They close pretty early so I'll have to go back...didn't get to half of the store. I did pick up a jar of buttons and a really cool old old old watch fob. You'll definately be seeing that in an upcoming kit!

Speaking of kits, I put out this beauty today. The inspiration came from an Amy Butler handbag that I fell in love with. Someday I'll learn to sew and make my own.

You can see more detail and pick it up here.

Ooh, I also got some amazing pictures that my brother took of Hannah (and some of Will, layout to come). I did this layout today...although I don't know when, my time was very limited!!


Some great Catscrap goodies on this one! Full credits at my DST gallery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw Amy, that layout is gorgeous! Sorry everyone is sick - hope you don't get it too!