Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

I've been super busy lately...I'm working on a new collection and it's sucking up all my time and energy!

So, I'm surprised at my lack of enthusiasm for the holiday. I think love should be shown everyday and not just when the stores tell you to. Cameron keeps asking me what I want and honestly, I don't want anything. I didn't even buy the kids any valentines! I did buy some brownies and there is leftover candy from the valentines they took to school. Does that make me the scrooge of valentine's day? :)

I'm not a total scrooge though! I made this little freebie when I made the Blushing kit and held on to it until today to give away to my blog readers. I hope you enjoy it!

http://www.yousendit.com/download/dklvb24xSWhVVGw1VEE9PQ
http://www.yousendit.com/download/dklweVdrdGpCSWQ1VEE9PQ

33 comments:

Joy said...

LOVE IT!!! Thank you so much.

Joy

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. It's very cute.

Wunder{funkel}zauber said...

TFS!! It`s very cute.

Melinda said...

Thanks, Amy! DH and I are valentine scrooges too- we never do much of anything. I give the kids a little candy and maybe a treat and that is about it.

Thanks for the cute heart element!

Amanda said...

Thank you so much Amy! You are no scrooge - I am the same way. It is a day for hallmark to make a ton of money - LOL!

mgc said...

Thanks for the goodie!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, love it.


Michelle

Anonymous said...

very cute ty so much!! I l

Anonymous said...

thanks.

Anonymous said...

ooh thanks!

Melissa said...

Thanks for the cute gift!!

Robin said...

Thanks Amy! :) Super cute!

Margie said...

Adorable! Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

so very nice, Amy! thanks so much!

Dana said...

Wow - this is beautiful, thank you

Unknown said...

Beautiful heart !!
Thanks so much !

Amy W. said...

Super cute! I love the flower in glass.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love this little gift! Thanks!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

How cute!Thank you soo much:)

Anonymous said...

Adorable, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Great heart. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the cute heart

Anonymous said...

Love this tage..it is SO cute!!! Thank You.

Muka said...

thanks for sharing Amy!! it is so cute, i love it!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TYS this fantastic heart!

Priscilla said...

Thanks Amy! Really cute - love that the heart is made of hessian.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your time and talent. It's gorgeous!

lebjs said...

This is super lovely! Thank you Amy : )

Anonymous said...

Thanks ... I love it. Have a happy day!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

love the hessian heart - this is lovely!

sussann said...

thanks for the freebie! I couldn't resist your blushing kit, just had to have it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. It's so cute.