Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Well, I've updated blogger. Let's see how it works, shall we?
I've had a doozy of a week. I see last time I posted I wasn't feeling well and this past weekend was no exception. I had a nasty stomach virus for 4 days. Not fair!! So not much got accomplished although I forced myself to scrap Saturday night.


Not too shabby for being sick, huh? Now that I'm feeling better I need to get back into designing. I have a girls collection that's 80% done, but I'm feeling stuck. There is an exciting new kit coming to the Lilypad on Friday, so be on the lookout for that.

Did you watch Hero's last night? Very good! I loved seeing Hiro as a child...somehow I knew his dad was involved in all of this. Do you think all the Hero's have special parents, and we're just now discovering that? The previews for next time look good! I've really cut down on my tv watching this year...but I still have plenty on the lineup. Monday nights-Hero's, Tuesday nights-American Idol and House, Wednesday-American Idol and Lost, Thursday-Grey's and ER, Friday...NOTHING, Sat...NOTHING, then Sunday-Desperate and Brothers and Sisters.

Ok..anyone want to come and clean my house? No...I guess I better get at it then! TTYL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yummy layouts Amy! I especially love that second one - I'm a sucker for oranges & earth tones! Can't wait 'til Friday!