Saturday, February 17, 2007

Whew! I am finally done with my teen extreme boys collection! Look for it in the store early next week. Here's a sneaky peek:
This collection took a lot out of me. Just 3 kits, an alpha, and a brush set...but you'd think I gave birth or something! I hope everyone likes it...there is definitely a lack of cool boy kits out there and I worked hard to come up with unique papers and elements.

In other non-scrapping news. I haven't felt well today. My stomach is acting up and I feel really "blah". I slept in til an obscene hour of the day, and then spent the rest curled up on the sofa watching the Star Wars movies (there was NOTHING on). It was my grandpa's 81st birthday today. Cameron and the boys picked up a card and brought it over to him for me since I was feeling crappy. I'm so appreciative! He didn't give me any grief for it at all...and seemed concerned about me which was nice.

Has anyone heard of "The Secret"? I had heard bits and pieces and then saw it on Oprah last week and again yesterday. My mom bought me the book for Valentine's day. So many lightbulb moments occurred while reading that book! The greatest thing I liked about it was that although it touches on religion, it also explains things scientifically too...a very nice blend which appealed to me. The power of the mind and a "greater power" which combined can help you achieve anything you desire. I recommend it...it's very enlightening.

Ok...I need go rest again and hopefully by tomorrow I will feel well enough to scrap. I have such wonderful goodies to use!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, your new kit is AMAZING! I am sooo getting it :) Perfect for my boy!
Hope you slept well :)

sussann said...

I hope you feel better soon! Love your new kit!!

Anonymous said...

Amy,

Sorry to contact you like this, but I have something digi-scrapping-related to talk to you about and I can't find an email address for you. Could you email me at savannah@savannahscrapbooks.com? Thanks!