Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I have been so sick...and I'm sick of being sick. So...I'm implementing project "Get Amy Healthy".


  1. I stocked up on fruits and veggies and planned somewhat healthy meals for the week

  2. I'm going to bed before midnight everynight

  3. I'm going to walk on the treadmill or outside at least once a day

  4. Take a multi-vitamin daily

Right now I have the crud that Kyra had for weeks and weeks on end. I think I'm being punished for not taking her in to the doctor sooner. I have some major pain shooting down my ear into my throat. Not good!


Other than that, I am stuck creatively. It's so hard to get in the zone when you feel "ucky". I open up photoshop or illustrator to design something and just stare at it until I a.) close it back down, b.) go browse the message boards or c.) open up some photos and scrapbook because that's the only thing that seems to work for me at the moment. Oh, but don't ask me to scrap with my own stuff...tried it, doesn't work! :)


So, with that...I have a few layouts!


Last, but not least...a HUGE congratulations to Amy Martin for winning honorable mention in CK's Hall of Fame!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon! Love the layouts, especially the Sleep one...so fun!