Monday, March 26, 2007

Well...I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can smell again, which is a great sign! LOL! I still have a small cough and a little ear pain, but much better. Now Kyler is dealing with something too...he came home Friday at noon sick with a fever, but seemed better almost immediately. That night he woke up with a...ready for this?....104.9 fever! I freaked out! Thankfully after stripping him out of his wet sweaty clothes and giving him some ibuprofen, his fever went down and he was pretty much back to normal the rest of the weekend. Then today, I get a call from the school at 9:45 saying that he had been throwing up. Lovely...he laid on the sofa until 2pm and then perked up and has been fine ever since. Go figure!

We enjoyed a beautiful day today...almost 80 degrees! I had really wanted to get out and take pictures but with Ky being sick, I didn't want to push my luck. I hope tomorrow is just as nice. A part of me can't wait for thunderstorms! I'm a weather junkie and secretly think I should have been a meterologist or a storm chaser! If you love storms ( or want to enjoy them from a distance) you will love the photography on this site. If you dig around a bit, you will even find a few photography lessons!

I have some new stuff up in the store, just some elements...since they seem to be selling better than paper and kits.







And I've had time to scrap. I'm so afraid I'll lose my scrapping mojo if I don't scrap everyday!!

Oh, and I'm writing myself a note: Pick up a cheap flash drive so Kyra and I can share stuff between computers.

Talk to you later...hopefully sooner than my usual once a week!

No comments: