Thursday, March 01, 2007

It's a Lizard Warning! Ok...so it's really a Blizzard Warning...but I swear when I first looked at the screen on the TV last night I read Lizard Warning...can you image? "We interupt this broadcast to inform you that lizards up to 5 feet are headed to your area. Travel is not advised at this time." Back to reality, we had no school today and they've shut down the city for the most part. What's sad is that it isn't that bad yet and it's 5pm...oops. I'm still hoping they are right when they say the warning will last until tomorrow night so we have another snow day. I love snow days!!!

There is exciting stuff happening at the lilypad tomorrow. There is this:


And I have these also:

Although I love designing, I must say I miss scrapping...so I made a point of scrapping with my new stuff. I really need to get Kyra to pose for me, I just realized I have no pictures of her with her new braces that she got January 4th! Oops!

Ok...it's spagetti and garlic bread for supper and I'm getting hungry so I guess that means it's time for me to go cook (the personal chef couldn't get here with all the snow ROFLOL!)

PS. If you are looking for a guest team spot, come back tomorrow...I'm having a call!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just discovered your blog today, so I thought I'd say hello. :)

Those new girl packs are awesome! The second one is just gorgeous... gonna have to pick that up!!