Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Whew...I am done with my guest CT call. I was blown away with the number and quality of applicants. I have 7 months filled and a very large backup list to go to when those 7 months are up.


It's been so nice outside...in the 60's, sunny, and amazingly all of our blizzard snow from a week ago is GONE. The boys have gone out each evening and played catch on the front lawn. They are both signed up for baseball this year (Ky for the first time), and it's so fun to watch them practice.


Ah...I have to do this, even though Kyra IMPLORED me not to mention it EVER. But I don't want to forget, because we were laughing so hard we both had tears in our eyes and this is definitely a story I want to bring out years from now...even though it embarrasses us both! We were watching American Idol tonight and Simon Cowell made a comment that if we heard a wail from Beverly Hills it was Diana Ross because the singer just butchered her song. I thought "huh?" Because I thought he said "if you hear a whale in Beverly Hills". All of a sudden it dawns on me what he meant and I start to explain to Kyra what a dunce I am....spelling out the two words and what I thought I heard....w-h-a-l-e. And she says...you mean like the bird? ROFLOL! Seriously we are both extremely intelligent! We both laughed for 5 minutes. Maybe you had to be there, but it was hilarious!


Ooh...a layout! I sat down to play catch up on some CT layouts, and quickly realized I had no pictures that would go with any of their new kits. So, I thought I'd play with one of my own...this is Teen Extreme Boy edition #1 and a picture of my newphew I shot this afternoon (gotta love digi)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am SO glad you shared that story! It's so something I would say so I'm totally ROFLing over here!!