It's been a busy week. My days are just blurring together. I can see summer slipping away and next thing I know it will be back to school time. Will is a good baby, he's only had one fussy afternoon the whole time I've had him. Otherwise he's pretty happy to hang out and be part of the chaos that exists when all the kids are running in and out the front door, or playing in the living room all talking at once. I'm hoping he will settle down into a schedule soon so I can have a schedule and get some things done around the house. It feels like my day doesn't start until 3pm and then it's time to think of supper and running errands and going to Kirby's baseball games. When I get home in the evening I'm exhausted!
So, I may become a weekend blogger for the summer, or until I can fit in some regular computer time.
We had a family reunion this past weekend. It was really nice. Nothing too scheduled, we just hung out and ate, played some games, and got reaquainted again. It had been 9 years since we were all together! I felt so old though. My cousins who are 3-6 years younger than me stayed up drinking and playing cards Friday and Saturday night. I had one wine cooler with supper Friday night and that was it. I guess my party days are over.
Layout shares!! I think I'll scatter them out throughout the weekend...make you come back and check them out. Here's the first one I told you about. A layout just for me...one I dug through all my stash picking out fun elements and things I had forgotten I had. So fun and colorful!

Huge Credit list...you can see it here
No comments:
Post a Comment