Wow, I can't believe the weekend is over. Cameron's sisters family came down and that pretty much took care of the two days. I spent a couple of hours this morning getting the house cleaned up. It was pretty gross.
I finally got Walmart downloads to work again and downloaded some tunes for my mp3 player. Good music definately helps make cleaning more fun!
My hair....is driving me crazy. When I had it colored last time I went a bit crazy and told her a dark chocolate cherry color. Ummmm...what was I thinking? I knew it was bad when my mom offered to pay to have it fixed! :) Well, it's now faded and in certain lights it looks pink. And my new growth is looking more and more gray all the time. So, I have an appt Friday afternoon. I think I'll go lighter and definately more natural. Hopefully she can get rid of the pink tint!
I got some great shots this weekend of Kyra and my nieces. I'd post them but I'm too lazy to go upstairs and get the memory card. I'll do it another day.
Finally, here's a link to a layout you HAVE to see. If you haven't been keeping up with the contest I entered last month, it finally ended. Robin Carlton, the sweetest gal ever won and she totally deserves it with this last layout. I literally got goosebumps. Don't be fooled by the thumbnail. Click to enlarge and prepare to be amazed.
Sunday, June 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment