I need to start working out again. I need it to relieve stress and sleep better, and feel better, and maybe stop exploding out of my clothes! Before Christmas...25 lbs down...now I'm back up14. So disgusted with myself. And I have no excuse...the weather has been beautiful, the treadmill is sitting here waiting to be used, I have a ton of workout tapes...just me, being lazy.
Ooh, I have a favor to ask. AngeDawn has been selected as an apprentice finalist for Carolee's Creations. She'll have a paper line printed (she's a digital designer). I'm so excited for her and her line is beautiful. Go vote!! http://www.caroleescreations.com She also got picked to be a designer at the sweet shoppe. She's having an amazing run...and she totally deserves it!
Here are a couple of layouts, but I must say my mojo is a bit lacking. I keep seeing amazing layouts in the galleries, but when I try to scrap it all looks BORING. Not sure what to do about that. I already shopped and picked up some great stuff at the scrapartist sale. I think I need to get out and take some photos. That might help perk up my creativity to have some great pictures to scrap.
Credits: Miss Mint's Citrus Sorbet kit at Peppermint Creative
Credits: AngeDawn's 13 kit at the digichick
1 comment:
Hang in there on the working out. You can do it, I know you can.
Girl, if your mojo is "lacking", then my mojo is dead! LOL! Lovely layouts as always.
Post a Comment