Friday, June 16, 2006

We just had a nice little thunderstorm roll through. Nothing too serious, and some much needed rain.

Here's a tasty summer treat. I had a bag of chopped up fruit left over from the reunion. It was just on the brink of not being good anymore so I through the whole thing into the freezer. Today, I took some out, and blended it up with some Squirt soda...a yummy frozen fruit drink!

I haven't scrapped today. I got some cleaning done, some laundry, a little computer clean-up. I'm hoping to install photoshop CS on the computer tonight. There is so much I'm limited with PS6.

Something weird happened today when I went to put on my makeup. I started getting itchy and broke out in hives! I use an all natural mineral make-up, the same jar I've been using for months. Same brush I always use. Not sure why I'd have a reaction now...but it was definitely from the makeup because it started within seconds of putting it on and went away after I washed it off. It seems like my whole system is getting more sensitive to allergens. First the pets, then some foods were making me wheezy, and now my makeup. Definitely something to talk to the Dr. about.

Here's another layout. I actually started putting this together without pictures. I thought it would be fun to go one step further than my sketch book and just put together quick pages. Once I got some pictures back from the reunion I plopped them in and added journaling. Very quick and easy. Credits: Stroll in the Park kit designed by Sandra Boddington at the sweet shoppe. Font-Century Gothic.

No comments: