The kids only have one more day of school this week, then a four day weekend. The weather is iffy, so if it's rainy...I'm scrapping! If the weather is gorgeous like it's been all week we'll probably work outside and go to the parks and play (and take pictures, I need more pictures).
Still doing the healthy thing. Except for yesterday when the hormones took complete control of my body and mind and I ate 3 pieces of pizza for a snack and thirds of french fries at supper. But today I'm back on track. Worked out twice, have eaten exactly what I planned. We had Cameron's dad over for supper tonight...steaks and hotdogs for the boys and turkey cutlets for Kyra and I. Salad, potato salad, baked beans and peach crisp. Yummmmm...
I haven't announced anything yet, because I don't know if it's public yet...but I made another creative team. I had stepped down from Miss Mint's team at the end of my 3 month term and realized I still had some time to scrap. Plus this new team has NO rules or high expectations...just scrap what you want, when you want. That plus her amazingly fun and funky elements made it too hard to pass up.
Here's some layouts from this week. I have three more to post tomorrow. Meredith Fenwick has a new collection coming out and a new shop at www.scrapbookgraphics.com . Her new stuff is so awesome!!
This is from Tracy Ann Robinson's new Simplicity Collection. How amazing are those colors?

This is for the new digi-dare challenge blog. You had to include a sun motif on the layout, the word "first", and the theme was what you did this summer (or any summer)
And finally a glimpse of fall. Isn't this kit beautiful? It's AngeDawn's new 17 kit at the sweet shoppe.
Well, that's it for tonight. Kyler needs a bath but first he wants to play a quick computer game. I'll be back tomorrow to post the other three layouts!
No comments:
Post a Comment