Thursday, August 31, 2006

Hey, I said I would post today...and I did. Maybe I can get the hang of this blogging thing afterall! I had a pretty good day. Will slept so much better today...no screaming fits, so that's great news. Let's hope he remembers how to sleep when he comes back on Tuesday.

Meredith Fenwick is selling at Scrapbook Graphics starting tomorrow. She has a new collection coming out...Pieces of Me. Here are three layouts. I'm really proud of the second one. I just love how the mural continues onto the page.

No big plans for the weekend although I just found out that relatives from both sides of the family are coming to town. The weather sounds icky though. I'd love to stay home and scrap. Although my brother needs two wedding albums completed and I told him I'd work on them over the weekend. What I really need is some basic easy templates that I can rotate and plunk in the pictures. That would make the job super easy!

Okay...my daughter is salivating over getting some computer time. I guess I'll let her have some! Toodles!

1 comment:

ksharonk said...

Wow Amy ... love all three layouts ... I've commented on the 'water' one, but your mural and girlie layout are also fab! Think I might pop them into my inspiration folder ... :)