Let's see, we went to the Omaha zoo on Sunday...it was so hot and humid and just packed with people. It would have been much more enjoyable on a weekday morning. I didn't bring my camera but Kirby and Kyra brought their's so I know I'll have a few pictures to work with.
We are quickly counting down the last days of summer vacation. Soon, it will just be me and Will which will make my new exercise and eating plan a lot easier! Although after his crankiness today, we'll see. I've been going to bed earlier (last night I was in bed at 9:40) and getting up at 5:30 to workout. I'm hoping that by getting it out of the way first thing, I won't have any excuses. The only problem with this plan is that I do most of my scrapping at night. So, the past few days...no scrapping.
Another reason I haven't been scrapping is that I got the design bug again and started designing a kit. Well, the papers rock...a couple of the elements are cool, but then I'm stuck. I'm just not an element designer. I'd probably be okay scanning items I've made...but designing them from scratch...not my thing. So there may be a really cool boy kit freebie coming in the near future, but don't expect rocking elements.
So, layouts...let's see what I have. I know I have a few Corina showcase frames. They should be going up at PDW soon.

This just kills me...mom you are going to be upset too! The lovely Meyer layout above was going to be the opening page of a reunion album that mom and I keep talking about making. Well, I saved it for the web ok, but somehow I saved the PSD file as something totally wacky and it won't open. So, I have to go back and redo the WHOLE thing! whaaaaaaaa! I've never done that in my entire history of digiscrapping. Talk about being disgusted with myself.
Okay...blogger is being a pain, so the rest of the layouts will have to wait until tomorrow!
1 comment:
WTG on working out!! You go girl!! Love the frames btw! Can't wait to see the kit you're working on, I'm sure it's fabulous.
Post a Comment