Friday, August 25, 2006

Well, it looks like it's been a week since I blogged. I'm just so boring! LOL! The kids started school on Monday. So far everyone is liking school and their teachers so we are off to a great start. I spent three days this week with just Will. It's been an adjustment. I no longer have 5 extra babysitters, and he doesn't have 5 extra goofballs to entertain him constantly. I think Kirby especially misses him. He's gotten really attatched to Will.

I'm still doing great on my healthy eating and exercise plan. I'm down 11lbs from when I went to the Dr. at the beginning of the month. So excited about that! I spent part of my small paycheck this week on a stroller. I think daily strolls with Will are in order this fall. I'm hoping it will be a way to entertain him as well as put him to sleep (another issue we are working on).

Scrapping...I'm hit or miss lately. My mojo comes and goes and I'm so limited on time. I did enter the Simple Scrapbook Top 20 digital scrapbooker contest/call at the last moment. I thought why not? I'll never know if I don't enter. I also submitted a layout to creating keepsakes. I just happened to finish a layout and saw a call for the exact thing I had just created...a sign? I really need to get in the habit of submitting more. It's just so scary to put yourself out there like that.

My layouts this week: (check my gallery for credits)

1 comment:

sussann said...

WTG on the weight loss! That's fabulous, I'm so proud of you!

Good luck on the contest and your entry to CK, tho you don't need it. Your work is great and I'm sure you'll be picked.