I have a few things left to pick up before school starts Monday. I'm so much more laid back about it this year. Usually I'd have it all together by now. I just have to do it today because I'm sure Saturday and Sunday the school supply aisles will be a crazy mess. I have to pick up Kirby's epi-pen and inhaler to have at school and he needs lunch food since he takes his own cold lunch. Food allergies are just no fun.
Here are a few layouts I posted this week.

Tracy Ann has an amazing new collection at SBB called Streetwear. The papers are so gorgeous! I have a few more layouts with it at DST if you want to look
This is Sandra Boddington's newest kit Country Hill at sweetshoppe designs. They are moving servers but should be back up and running soon.
Amanda Rockwell's newest kit POP! at the sweetshoppe. I just love these colors mixed with black.
And finally, one with Corina's goodies. She just keeps cranking out the most fab elements and kits. This is Robin's Nest...I love the retro feel of these colors and that sunburst element rocks.
Okay..that's it for me. I'm off to wash off all this sweat and get my day started!
2 comments:
You go girl!! I miss your daily posts and layouts, but I'm glad you're INTO being healthy for you right now. Keep up the awesome work! You rock!!
ahh...I THINK there are more then 3!! of us reading..ya nut!!
way to go on the healthy thing!!
Sounds better then the way I've been going! ha. Can't ya just wait for school to start!
Post a Comment