Kind of a rainy dreary day here. I so wanted the kids to go outside and play but everytime they did it would start to sprinkle. So the three amigos went downstairs on the computer, Kyra went to the mall with grandma and Kirby helped me watch Will while watching cartoons. I did the dishes and cleaned out our mail/info basket on the kitchen table. Lots of garbage and some things I'd forgotten to take care of, oops. I managed to get up at 5:30 again and got on the treadmill. I had been worried about waking Kyra up because that thing is so loud and her room is right next to the family room, but she said she never heard it. Great news for me because I so like getting my workout done first thing in the morning.
Here are the three layouts blogger wouldn't let me post yesterday.

This one features Corina Nielsen's AARRGGGHHHH kit at PDW.

The lovely Miss Tracy Ann Robertson provided the swirls, arrow and flowers for this layout.

And Meredith Fenwick...some at PDW and some at SBB. (full credits for all these can be seen at my DST gallery)
That's it for now! I hope to get some major scrapping done in the next few days! I'm so behind.
2 comments:
WTG on the treadmill! You can do it!!
I know I sound like a broken record but I have to say it again, you are so talented! Love the layouts!
Your layouts are awesome!! As usual ;)
Post a Comment