Wednesday, May 31, 2006



Hey, I'm still alive and kicking...two days into my job. It's been an adjustment having the girls back, and having Will around. I do not get much done! I definately don't get any computer time. I decided that the kids did NOT need to sit in front of the tv and video games this summer, so while the kids are here during the day, there is no tv, no video games, and no computer. Oooh, they think I'm so unfair. But hey, I'm doing it too. We went to the library and got books, they've dug out all the board games and the weather has been wonderful to go out and play. They just need to get into the habit of entertaining themselves (me too!).

Here's a few layouts. The funny thing is I think I'll be able to scrap just as often because there is all this free time in the evenings because all the tv shows are in reruns!

The first one is made with AngeDawn's new kit at the digichick (should be out Thursday). Love love love those "build your own" flowers. Buttons, gemstones, felt, and stitching!!

This one is my first official Meredith Fenwick layout. Love her grungier stuff for the boys layouts.

And finally a layout just for me. I wanted it simple so I went with the white background, but then decided it was too plain and added some paint. Okay, I'm off to bed. This getting up at 6am is starting to catch up with me.

No comments: