Saturday, July 29, 2006

I'm off to have a quick bath. Why you ask? Well, two reasons. 1. It is FREAKING hot here and I'm slowly sweating to death. 2. I just got sprayed down by a Cherry Jones Soda (thank you Kyra)...can you say sticky?

It's been a lazy day...I had to clean a trojan off my computer (fun) and run to the store for some chinese. Oh, I went with my parents to the farmers market...didn't buy a thing. But I did get a tangerine frappacinno (<---I've changed those letters so many times I have no idea how to spell it any more) out of the deal so that's good.

UGH...so sticky!

2 comments:

cindyMN said...

I have NO idea what a that frappacinno thingy is..but it SOUNDS wonderful!!
HOT HOT HOT here too! ICK!!

Sherri said...

I left a comment on your last lo's! OMGosh Amy! You are doing AMAZING work!!!