Friday, September 01, 2006

I'm in a scrapping groove right now. It helps that three of my designers have come out with gorgeous new collections! I have tons of kits to scrap with and I went out last weekend and took tons of pictures so I have something to actually scrap.

I should be working on my brothers albums...tomorrow.

I got my Turbo Jam DVD's yesterday so I did the learn and burn this morning. I'm thinking these are pretty good. I didn't have too much trouble following the moves and tonight my muscles are letting me know I did something...especially the sides of my back. I hope I'm not too sore tomorrow.

Here's another boy layout.

This one features Corina Nielsen's new boy collection and her arsenal 2 at The Digi Shoppe.

It was a drizzly day today so I didn't even leave the house! But Cameron and the boys went to Walmart three times throughout the day...is there any reason you can think of to go that many times? They were after the new released baseball cards and to play the claw game! Silly Boys!

No comments: