I want to show you my new obsession! Etsy.com I love handmade things, the more unique the better. Let me show you my recent purchases.

This journal. I stumbled upon this just browsing the Etsy Time Machine. This was one of my favorite books. I can remember my dad reading it to me...he had the voice DOWN. These gals take old golden books and old games and recycle them into journals. The best part? The book is still in the back of the journal! I also grabbed Kyra an Alice in Wonderland journal at the same time.
This art piece inspired me so much that I had to buy it. I've fallen in love with many of her pieces and I'm saving my $$ to buy some more.

This pendant was a steal! I love the colors and the flowing shapes. She was super nice and will even put a piece of your own art on a pendant for you. Check out her shop here.

I'm in love with Amy Butler's fabric! In fact the only reason I don't own a bag in her fabric is because I can't narrow down my choices! So, this reversable headband seemed to be the perfect compromise. Check them out here.
And lastly, have you seen Ali Edwards blog post called "daily something"? You must check it out. I think I'm going to incorporate that challenge into my blog somehow.
Off to do some cleaning and laundry. The weather outside is really icky humid and hot, so staying inside sounds good to me, even if it means cleaning!
No comments:
Post a Comment