Monday, August 13, 2007

Today is the launch of the Lilypad blog! There will be challenges, new product announcements, and important Pad news. Be sure and stop by and see the first challenge! It's a fun one and there's prizes to win. http://www.the-lilypad.com/blog/

We have over 20 new products in the Froggy Finds section of the store where everything is under $2! These products all coordinate and are fantastic!
Here are my three new products. Some paper and glitter, can't get much better than that right?




I hope you've enjoyed all the pretty Lilypad colors. I know they make me smile!! Have a great Monday!

18 comments:

Lynette said...

All the new products are great... can't wait to finish a layout for the challenge! Thanks for the paper too... beautiful stuff (as always!!!)

Tee said...

Whoa! The paper is pretty! Thank you! Off to shop for new goodies!

Victoria said...

The paper is so funky and cool! Great challenge over at TLP! Thank you for the paper!

Anonymous said...

Wow! cool paper - thanks!

Anonymous said...

Cool paper, Amy! Thanks! :)

Jenni said...

Beautiful! Thanks Amy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebie, Amy! It is GORGEOUS!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome new products. Yay for newsletters and blog challenges. Thank you for the paper, too. It's super cool.

Tess said...

Thanks for the cool paper!
And all the goodies in the shop looks fab!

Kirstie said...

I've just been shopping at the lilypad! Thanks for the paper too, it's gorgeous

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Sandra Holmes Stanton said...

Very cool freebie-- thank you!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the freebie! I love all the new TLP stuff!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this cool paper!

Cinda said...

Thank you for the artsy freebie! It has been featured today at artyouspecial.blogspot.com

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Totally Awesome!!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!

cherylzyx said...

very cool, thank you

Miranda Barten said...

Wauw..thank you for the paper..it's great. I was just intend to go shopping at the lilypad but now I'm sure I will...

Have a nice weekend!