Today I was sorta productive.
The morning started out completely lazy. I slept in, check the computer, made some orange rolls, read the paper, checked the computer again...really boring mundane things. The Cameron and the boys decided to head out of town for a baseball card show. I knew I should take advantage and do some serious cleaning and maybe some shopping with Kyra.
I got the kitchen cleaned (still have to mop the floor and clean out a cupboard), the bathroom cleaned and dejunked the entire linen closet. Kyra cleaned the living room for me and then watched "Don't tell Mom the Babysitters Dead". Cameron called at 4:30 to say that his sister was having her b-day party at 6pm and if we'd be ready. Kyra and I made a quick stop at Kmart for school junk and then met them at the inlaws for pizza and 2 different kinds of pies for dessert.
So, not too exciting really. I have a big list of stuff to get done tomorrow. School starts Monday!!!
I want to point you in the direction of some good digi-shopping! Catscrap is having their one year anniversary celebration and sale. Everything is 25% off and they have a HUGE kit free with $15 purchase. Go check out all the new goodies!
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lovin' Catscrap right now! Sales are always good! Love days when you get lot's done too, always feels productive even if it isn't fun to do! So glad you are back to bloggin' regularly! Good luck with first day of school tomorow!
Post a Comment