What a day! These last few days before school starts are feeling anything but like a vacation. Today I took Kyra and Kirby to the orthodontist. Kirby has to have 4 baby teeth pulled to make room for his permanent teeth to come in. He has an allergist appt. in the morning for allergy skin testing. He thinks going through two different kinds of torture in such a short period of time should be rewarded with at least a new toy. We have webkin fever here in the Wolff household, but he's eyeing an E-Pet?? They are twice as much, but Kirby thinks the online games look more fun than webkins.
We also had the open house at the school for the boys. Kyler has the same second grade teacher that Kyra and Kirby had, we like him so I'm excited for that. We met Kirby's fourth grade teacher for the first time and my first impression is that she is a good teacher. Fingers crossed!
Kyra is in 8th grade this year, her final year in middle school. She was picked to be a WEB leader which means she helps welcome the incoming sixth graders. I swear we were just heading off to her sixth grade orientation!! Where does the time go? Wow.
In scrapbook news, I have a new paper set and element pack coming out Friday. Very boy, and very grungy. Great colors, I can't wait to show you! I also finished up a fun element pack tonight. Something I've been thinking about for awhile and I have no idea if they will be considered a cool element or not, but I like them!!
Lastly before I go to bed, Thank you all for the kind comments about Chloe. It feels so lonely downstairs now. She used to be Kyra's alarm clock...I could just open her bedroom door, and Chloe would take care of the rest! This morning I went to wake her up and really expected Chloe to be meowing waiting to get in. I guess she'll have to use a real alarm clock now. :(
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Isn't the before school weeks just CRAZY??? Poor guy getting teeth pulled and the allergy tests - I would agree that he deserves a new toy - LOL! Love the new paper and element pack and now I am DYING to see the new element pack you are talking about?!!!
Post a Comment