Friday, July 28, 2006

Another scorcher of a day here. I didn't get out of the house until 4pm when we went to let my mom's dog out, the bank and the movie "Garfield, Tale of Two Kitties". Movie was okay...there were some funny parts and it was an excuse to get out of the house.

I went back to mom's around nine to let Sam out again. I spent a little bit playing the piano. Man, I miss making music. I started playing some sheet music, but ended up just letting the music flow out of my fingers. And it sounded pretty darn good too. It was nice I had the place to myself...I could let loose and really play, regardless of how it sounded. I think I'm older now and not as worried about always doing things perfectly. Kind of the way I'm scrapbooking lately. If I don't think about it too much and just let it flow, I enjoy the process and the results so much better.

Here's that baseball layout I was doing the other day. Love Kim Christensen's RAD collection.
Here's a freestyle layout of my aunt and uncles dogs. I fell in love with Tiffany Brady's felt elements at www.plaindigitalwrapper.com. Her elements are so funky and fun, I just love it!
And another layout of Kirby. He's been neglected lately in my scrapbooks so I had to fix that. Most everything on this layout is from Corina Nielsen's arsenal at PDW, but the circles are from Tracy Ann Robinson. She marketed them as frames and I've been a rebel and used them twice as elements instead!

When I was at mom's tonight I also grabbed her Mission Organization book (in case you were wondering where it went Mom). I only read the first 10-15 pages and I'm ready to dejunk and organize. It's very inspiring. I'm hoping if Cameron reads it we may actually finish a room or two this summer!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Amy! Your pages are just ROCKING girl! You have really just blossomed with digital! I LOVE your work!!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of your accomplishments within the digi world too. KUDOS!