It's HOT...I mean go outside and feel a sizzle on your skin HOT. I ran errands this morning and couldn't hardly stand it. I grabbed a frappacinno on the way out and it was pretty much coffee flavored milk by the time I got home 5 minutes later. So, today is stay inside and clean the house day. It's slowly but surely getting there. The boys really have to get in their rooms, but they haven't moved much from in front of the tv since they woke up.
We went to the inlaws last night for supper...always grilled meat, always. This time it was a couple of hot dogs, steak, and chicken. There were a couple awesome jello/fruit salads. Otherwise same old stuff. I was just so glad not to have to cook.
Cameron took Kyra and Dani (plus her friend) to Pirates last night. Poor Kyra was already tired and a bit cranky...didn't want to go with her sister and friend, but really wanted to see the movie. I don't think she enjoyed it as much as she could have. They went to the 9:20 show and didn't get home til after midnight. Which usually isn't a problem for her, but like I said...she was already tired before she left.
I'm still scrapping up a storm. I almost hate to take a break for fear of losing my momentum. I'm loving my creative teams so much...they inspire me to scrap things I may have overlooked. A new kit, or a new color combo always takes me in a new direction. I really need to take a day and print layouts. I got some new albums and I'm anxious to fill them up!
Here's my latest:
Credits:Tracy Ann beachside artlines 6(Brown background paper), Tracy Ann Just more papers bright, Tracy Ann brushware framesTracy Ann random felt bits, Meredith Fenwick petal stamps, Joana Carvalho's Lianne kit (stitching),Sara Carling twine glass (freebie off of blog), Michelle Coleman pink butterfly (gypsy rose element pack), Meredith Fenwick's digital supply closet More Paint Brushes, wordart off of Megan Leeson's blog

Credits:Circus Train kit designed by Sandra Boddington available at sweetshoppedesigns.com, Paper Tear by Steph Krush, Handstamped alpha by Michelle Coleman ,fonts-wendy medium, 2peas crazy pooch
Tracy Ann's fun frames 1, Tracy Ann's just more papers bright, Tracy Ann's just more alphas bright, Tracy Ann's jingle rub ons, Mrs. Schmuck's tag (rakscraps freebie), Tracy Ann's bows (recolored) and stitching from artline six beachside kit, Meredith Fenwicks paint brushes and more paint brushes, Nancie Rowe-Janitz quick textures to make black background, font-Pea Lacy Chunky
1 comment:
Three stunning layouts ... it's hard to pick a favourite, lol! Keep em coming, I say! :)
Post a Comment