I woke up to find a wonderful email from one of my favorite designers asking me to be on her team. I won't announce until it's official, but I'm so excited!
We went to Kirby's last season game last night. He has a double header "tournament" game on Saturday morning and then he's all done. I can't believe how fast it went. I also can't believe how lucky we were with the weather. It was just gorgeous all season! There was one game they cancelled because of a storm (that never came btw) and one night that got a bit hot, but still bearable. Otherwise, it was just the right weather for sitting outside and watching a ballgame.
Kyler's birthday is Sunday, so I need to start figuring out what to do. Without knowing if Cameron will be home always makes it difficult. I'd rather do the bowling thing when he's home! We had found a bike for Ky last week and last night Cameron went and looked at it and it was gone! I hope they just need to restock.
Here's a couple of layouts. I scrapped more, but I'm holding off posting them until I get the green light from the designer. (Have you heard Meredith Fenwick has a new collection coming out? It's GORGEOUS)
Here's the new shirt I picked up for the boys. Yeah, the shirt is funny for the first 2 days he wears it, then not so much after that. Credits: His Day out kit by Robin Carlton and Christy Lyle at the sweet shoppe.

Awwww...don't you love these pictures? I like the red glow(we'll say it's from the fireworks, but I think it was just my camera setting!). All American Kit from Scrapartist.
Here's the new shirt I picked up for the boys. Yeah, the shirt is funny for the first 2 days he wears it, then not so much after that. Credits: His Day out kit by Robin Carlton and Christy Lyle at the sweet shoppe.
Awwww...don't you love these pictures? I like the red glow(we'll say it's from the fireworks, but I think it was just my camera setting!). All American Kit from Scrapartist.
1 comment:
Congrats on the new design team! You go girl!! (Love the new layouts too)
Post a Comment