Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A couple of quick layouts. I've been bad about getting them all uploaded here, but you can always find them at my DST gallery. (which hopefully today I will put the link up on the side so you can go directly there from here)
Credits:
Corina Nielsen's Arsenal (graph and kraft paper)
Tracy Ann Robinson's circle frames (SBB)
Jen Wilson's ellephaworks paper
Shannon Lee's crocheted lace and fun and funky alpha 2(PDW)
Jackie Eckles crumpled notebook paper
Misty Mareda's board blooms
Gina Cabrera's date stamp
Metro Alpha from designer digitals
fonts-SBC distressed typewriter, SP love life

Corina Nielsen's dreamer kit at PDW, Corina's bejeweled element pack, Atomic Cupcake's inking action, staple-Kim Christensen, Font-Broken 15

I noticed that I haven't scrapped much about the boys lately. That will definitely have to change. I'm working on Kirby's baseball page right now. I also have to start journaling more stories and quotes. If I don't write it down it gets forgotten, which is such a shame.

Didn't eat really great yesterday. Kind of snacked on lots of stuff and forgot to journal. Have you seen the new show on Bravo "Workout"? Wow, I want to look like one of the trainers. Especially the owner...3 percent body fat? Amazing! Just goes to show what dicipline and hard work can do. If I put in the effort to working out that I do scrapping, I'd look like that too! LOL!

No comments: