It should be up in her store at SBB later tonight. I can't wait to scrap with it.
We went to "Over the Hedge" today with the kids. What a dumb, but totally hilarious movie. I'm glad we waited til it was at the cheap theater, but it was worth the $$ to get the kids out of the house for a while.
It's still SO hot. Want to know how hot it was? This is so funny! We get in the van and start pulling out of the driveway. Kirby says "ummm...something's different". We look to where he's pointing (the front of the house? the roof?) As we pull out and turn...he's now pointing straight ahead and can't quite tell us what he's looking at. Finally Cameron get's frustrated and says "WHAT are you talking about?" Kirby points to the floor of the van....where I see the rear view mirror!!!! Yep...it was so hot that it melted the adhesive and the stupid thing fell off the windshield! ROFLOL!!! I don't have a clue how you go about putting it back up!
I thought the window air conditioner conked out on us today, right before we left. I was so worried we'd come back to a hot and stuffy house. Wondering what I would do with 5 kids and a 3 month old baby in this sweltering heat without air conditioning. Telling myself I really should have been more appreciative for what I have instead of taking it for granted. We came home and thankfully (knock on wood) it's still cool and comfy and the air conditioner is still putting out cold air. Whew!
Here's a layout to share. I keep looking at it and wanting to redo it. It's so busy! LOL! But I really do love those papers and ribbons!
Credits: Amanda Rockwell's Lucky kit at SSD. Paint Stokes by Michelle Coleman at scrapartist. Font is toxica. Inspired by the sketch in the basic grey newsletter.
2 comments:
What an awesome set of kits! So cool that you won it. And I love the layout just as is. (Glad your AC didn't die!!)
You know I was like two post behind you on that trivia question Amy! LOL! If someone had to win, glad it was you but am so jealous!!!
Cool page too!!!
Post a Comment