Thursday, July 20, 2006

Just realized I had scrapped a bunch of pages and never put them up on my blog. I've been feeling really yucky lately. No energy, tired...oh so tired, king of sickly, but not awful...just off. So, I'm taking a couple days break from scrapping. I didn't touch photoshop yesterday, and today I only went in to get some layouts ready to print.

My mom took the three girls swimming today. She's always telling me the kids won't care what you looked like, just that you went and had fun with them. So she's taking her own advice and put on a swimsuit and went to the pool. YAY MOM!!!!

Credits: Corina Nielsen's just like it kit at www.plaindigitalwrapper.com
Credits: Kim Christensen's RAD collection (Market Kit) , brused alpha by MaryAnn Wise at designer digitals.

That's it...my head feels stuffed with cotton and no thoughts are getting in or out today!

No comments: