First of all...have you seen Corina Nielsen's printers boxes yet? Brilliant. She's having a contest right now and you can win everything in her store. Get more info on her blog here. Here's my printers box layout. Isn't it amazing? if I do say so myself! LOL!

Second, I just finished a layout with this (see below). Angela Barton has these amazing shelves with tied on alphas. So cute! The preview doesn't do them justice. There are shelves with different numbers of pegs so you can spell out what you need. I think I saw one with 11 pegs...you could hang all kinds of neat stuff off of it, plus prop up some pictures on the top with some fun elements. Very cool!

.............................................................................................
SOMEONE KICK MY BUTT IN GEAR PLEASE
I'm sitting here...in my workout clothes, but not working out. Really, I'm becoming a big fat slob. If I don't get into gear I could easily plop myself in front of the computer one day and not be able to get my fat butt out of it. It's so frustrating because I had lost 25-30 lbs last year and I've almost gained it all back in the past 6 months. GRRRRRR. So, while I've tried to keep this a scrapbook related blog...I will have to go back to journaling my workouts and eating habits. I really need the accountability. So feel free to kick my butt if I haven't blogged about it. Hmmmm...I think I've said butt so many times I may attract perverts.
With that said....here's my progress today (I will update)
- breakfast-shredded wheat with blueberries and milk
- lunch-poaced eggs on toast
- snack-baked tostitos with peach salsa
- supper-1/2 chicken breast, garlic mashed potatoes, mandarin oranges
- workout-30 minutes on the treadmill
1 comment:
Awesome layouts as always!!
{kick}
Consider yourself kicked.....but only as long as you kick me right back!
come on gal....I KNOW you can do it!!
-Sussann
Post a Comment