I guess blogger did not want me to post my mushy gushy post last night about my mom. I was super emotional yesterday and had lots to say, but today I'm not in the mood to rehash it. But I will say LOVE YA MOM!!!
Took Ky to the pediatric dentist today. They just did an initial exam and took x-rays. They were successful for the first time ever so that was good. He has a really sensitive gag reflux and when we went to the dentist last week to get his cavity filled, he threw up! That's why he's going to the children's dentist...so they can gas him if necessary. He did good...looks like he'll need an entire cap on his tooth, not just a filling. That's too bad. Brushing will now be a priority at the Wolff household! :)
I've been dying to post some layouts...but dumb blogger keeps eating the pictures. We'll give it another shot tonight.
Layout features Amanda Rockwell's Sunset Garden kit available at www.sweetshoppedesigns.com
Layout features Sandra Boddingtons Down to the Sea kit available at www.sweetshoppedesigns.com
Layout features Miss Mint's Sidewalk Chalk kit available at www.peppermintcreative.com
No comments:
Post a Comment